It’s giveaway time, my fellow Hylians, and the theme is The Legend of Zelda.
Four weeks from today (Sunday, April 14th), I will select FOUR winners from a random sequence generator, based on whoever reblogs or likes this post. The first winner will get first choice of a prize and so on. The last winner is stuck with what’s left, but I mean… any Zelda prize is better than no Zelda prize, amirite?
- Triforce Items T-Shirt (you get to choose the size and color of black, green, or silver)
- Manga Box Set
- Ocarina of Time 3D
- Twilight Princess Fabric Wall Scroll
Da Rules (Grumble, Grumble):
- THERE ARE NO RULES. (I’m lying; I just felt like being dramatic)
- If you win, I will announce it and message you. Your ask box must be on. You must be willing to give me your address. You must reply within one week or I’ll choose another winner.
- I will NOT let a “giveaway blog” win.
- I genuinely do not care how many times you reblog this. They’ll all count. So will likes.
- You do NOT have to be following me to win, because I’m not an asshole.
- I’ll ship anywhere. Anywhere. If you live in Antarctica, I’ll ship there, and I might even include penguin treats.
That’s it. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.
Toddler Foodie - Turkey Chili
My 2 yr old is a hipster foodie.
MUSSELS - It’s hard to really describe what I feel when I eat mussels and fries. It’s some sort of orgasm in your mouth as you dip your fries in the amazing broth and experience the crunchy but saucy sensation. This Parisian restaurant will always have a special place in my heart because I ended up going back the very next day for more mussels and they did not charge me a penny. They saw I was in love!
Photography by Ruddy Harootian
*Part of the FotoDC FLASH exhibit in Crystal City - April, 2011.
We have a local Belgian place that serves amazing mussels and frites and now I want done thanks to this picture.
“bacon cheese burger with Krispy Kreem doughnuts as the buns”
Oh my. If you’re going to die doin then I suggest this.